Thursday, September 27, 2012

Snapshot


My childhood had been filled with cartoons. I remember as a kid, waking up early on Saturday mornings just to watch my favorite shows. I also had always hurried home after school ended in elementary school so I wouldn't miss the shows that started at 3pm. I would go to the KidsWB, Cartoon Network, and other channels for kids websites to play the online games. I also had to buy the toys from the shows that I loved to watch.


As the picture above shows, I love doing any type of art. I have made different types of crafts, used pastels, paints, crayons and colored pencils, graphite pencils and many other art utensils to make a variety of projects. In middle school alone, I had 6 art classes in total and by the end of high school, I'll have 3. I describe myself as a creative person and I can't go through a day without even making a small doodle, whether its in my notebook or on a desk. Presently, I'm hoping to continue my art career in college.


I hope I will be able to travel in my future, and have my passport covered in stamps like the picture above. I have lived in the same house all my life and I feel like I need something different. A lot of the colleges I'm currently looking into are out of state and I'm very interested in studying abroad. I'm also very jealous of my sister, who travels at least twice a year and has been to about 5 different countries (which will most definitely increase in the future and she's planning to go to Spain and Tanzania in November). All the new countries that I'm hoping go to will be filled with new experiences and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment